Our most recent OFSTED inspection was March 2018, where we were judged as GOOD.
OFSTED inspects schools to provide information to parents, to promote improvement and to hold schools to account for the public money they receive. School inspections are required by law. OFSTED provide an independent assessment of the quality and standards of education in schools, and check whether pupils are achieving as well as they can.
As a parent or carer, your views are extremely important to us in our continued drive for school improvement. We will, from time to time, send you questionnaires and response forms on specific or general aspects of school life. We take your responses very seriously and do try to act on them to improve our school further. You are also welcome to come in and talk to school staff about any comments or suggestions you have.
OFSTED are also keen to hear your opinions of our school and have created ‘Parent View’ on their website for this purpose. Parent View is a great way to give your feedback on school, and the quality of provision that we offer. Parent View data will be part of any OFSTED inspection. Click on the link above to access Parent View.
Some Comments from Our Previous Inspection
- “Your school is a happy and lively place, where pupils feel safe and well cared for”
- “Many parents and carers say (school) goes ‘above and beyond’”
- “You monitor pupils’ progress very effectively and act quickly to support any pupils who may be
- “Pupils who have special educational needs (SEN) and/or disabilities are extremely well supported by skilled adults.”
- “The staff here have been nothing short of fantastic. I always know I can speak to a member of staff about any worries or concerns. My child is happy, engaged and thoroughly supported.”
- “Pupils speak with passion about reading and how the school has done a lot to inspire a love of reading”