Our most recent OFSTED inspection was in March 2018, where we were judged as ‘Continues to be Good’.
This inspection was carried out before we became part of Waterton Academy Trust, at which point we became a ‘new school’. OFSTED inspects schools to provide information to parents, to promote improvement and to hold schools to account for the public money they receive. OFSTED provide an independent assessment of the quality and standards of education in schools, and check whether pupils are achieving as well as they can.
Read to below to find out more about OFSTED and Parent View.
What is OFSTED?
Ofsted aims to improve lives by raising standards in education and children’s social care. They inspect and regulate thousands of organisations and individuals providing education, training and care – from childminders to training providers, schools to local authorities.
Parent View is a fantastic tool for parents to provide feedback to OFSTED about school. Just use the link at the top of the page to register, and then provide your thoughts. Remember, you can always talk to someone at school too!
Find Out More
To find out more about OFSTED, the work they do, and a report for any school, provider or individual in England, use the link at the top of the page.
Some Comments from Our Previous Inspection
- “Your school is a happy and lively place, where pupils feel safe and well cared for”
- “Many parents and carers say (school) goes ‘above and beyond’”
- “You monitor pupils’ progress very effectively and act quickly to support any pupils who may be
- “Pupils who have special educational needs (SEN) and/or disabilities are extremely well supported by skilled adults.”
- “The staff here have been nothing short of fantastic. I always know I can speak to a member of staff about any worries or concerns. My child is happy, engaged and thoroughly supported.”
- “Pupils speak with passion about reading and how the school has done a lot to inspire a love of reading”